Re: REFLECTOR: electrical

In a message dated 2/26/99 1:27:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
n828cl@ix.netcom.com writes:

> The best ones you can get are the AMP PIDG series. They have an aluminum
>  grip (instead of just plastic) over the insulation as well as the
conductor.

Chuck, EXCELLENT advise on all matters. If Jack can get a copy of Volume three
of the Velocity views (Contact Rick Lavoie) he can read almost verbatim what
you have advised plus a whole lot more.

One small correction if I may. The PIDG terminal, according to my information,
not only has the tin plated copper terminal but instead of aluminum, a second
tin plated copper sleeve to form the diamond grip (hence Pre-Insulated Diamond
Grip) around the insulation of the wire to relocate the flexing point of the
wire away from the point of compression.

Martin