Re: REFLECTOR: fuel shut off - What are the scenarios

In a message dated 2/23/99 4:21:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bigbird173RGE@webtv.net writes:

> 5.   the best reason I heard for a fuel valve is
>        Jean's valve for maintance

Let's see, multiple $ for a valve (just one more link in the chain of things
to go bad down the road) or $1 for a plug for the fuel line during the once in
a blue moon I would disconnect the line for fuel servo / pump maintenance.
Hmmmmmm?

Sorry, the best reason you've heard is still not a good enough reason for me.