Re: REFLECTOR: Fuel Shutoff

Martin,
   I installed a mechanical shut off valve directly above the sump tank on my
RG and run the cable forward between my seat backs, next to my engine primer.
It was easy to install and works simply.  At first I installed a fuel shut off
cable on the instument panel and the control cable resistance was too great so
I moved it back to between the seatbacks.

Larry Kline