Re: REFLECTOR: Fuel system safety

Martin,
One of the electrical fuel valves I looked at before building a mechanical
one  (right out of the sump with the control cable under the pilot seat) did
stay in the last position selected  with no further application of power.
For me, with 26# of fuel pressure after being regulated down,  a fuel
shutoff seemed prudent. Thinking of uncontrolled high pressure fuel around a
hot exhaust provokes images of the first turbo-prop Velocity.