Re: REFLECTOR: pitch control (was ALL-PLANE CHUTES)

Simon, the web page looks good, however, it is PS Engineering not "PSI Audio
Panel".

As far as the Swiss fix with the counter bored aluminum washer, it does seem
like a lot of work for little return.  To get a good fit on the bearing flange
would require the counter bore to be within .001 & .0001 inches.  A plain flat
1/8" or 3/16" aluminum plate will sit nicely on top of the bearing and clamp it
in place so it can't turn.  The side stress on the aluminum and bolts is
negligible.

Jim

--

// James F. Agnew