Re: REFLECTOR: kerosene

Hi Ron,
	I bit the bullet and got a natural gas unit that puts out about
40-45000 BTU.  Keeps garage 70-80 degrees during Chicago's worst (-20)
days, has it's own chimney and does not put fumes, CO, CO2, in the
garage..just heat.
Cost about $1300 installed from Heating/Air guy, but you could probably
save half of that if you did it yourself.

HTH,
Jeff Barnes
XL-RG N411JB