Re: REFLECTOR: Sock it to me (Dual Throttle)

Alan wrote:

>I found the second throttle an added complication that caused more friction
in the
>system than was needed.  Why hassel with adding more gismos, weight and
time to >your construction?

I guess I thought of the dual throttle setup as a safety feature.  If the
pilot (I guess that would be me) should become incapacitated, and if the
person in the right seat also had some piloting experience, well, maybe....
or maybe not.  If that second throttle could also be a hazard, maybe it
shouldn't be there; or be like the right-side rudder pedals in a Bonanza;
fold away when not in use (metaphorically speaking).

Al Gietzen