Re: REFLECTOR: Sock it to me (Dual Throttle)

I had dual throttles for over one thousand hours and only used it twice.
Once my young son pushed it forward in a dive with the fixed pitch prop.

The only time really needed it was when I was training my brother how to land my
plane ( families shouldn't try to train each other).  Coming over a lake on short
final he didn't notice the airpain slowing AND dropping nor did he hear me say power
two or three times so I got to use my dual throttle.

I found the second throttle an added complication that caused more friction in the
system than was needed.  Why hassel with adding more gismos, weight and time to your
construction?

Alan