REFLECTOR: Europa_Mail: Kerosene....... (fwd)]

I subscribe to several mailing lists to keep track of what is going on in
other areas of aviation endevour. While we do not require alot of workesohp
heating "down under" I thought the following of interest to the Velocity
readership.

Can' wait till S'N'F to mix it with you guys. Oh - for those that know me
and didn't get a direct mailing :-

Just to let you know that wife Rhonda underwent an emergency caesarian at
2140 hours 2/9/99 Australian EST last night at Westmead Hospital and 2nd
Officer Hayden Cameron Poole made a successful landing soon after with a
gross weight of 5lbs 1oz (pretty puny - but who needs heavy weight  pilots
to detract from your useful load!).

Mother will be hangared for a while untill vital signs recover to normal.
Thank the Lord we did not have to change projects/plans like "The Maurers"
did - what a tragedy! (um - the project not the kids!)

Regards!

The Proud Dad.

>Sender: root@goose.prod.itd.earthlink.net
>Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 11:57:37 -0800
>From: Paul <rotaryeng@earthlink.net>
>To: z <rotaryeng@earthlink.net>
>Subject: Europa_Mail: Kerosene....... (fwd)]
>
>bryan.wilkinson wrote:

Greg Poole (Building a Std RG Elite Velocity - "down under")
Velocity Aircraft Australia/NZ Pty Ltd.