REFLECTOR: Ailerons do produce side thrust

For those of you that think that the ailerons don't produce side thrust I can
assure you they can.  I cut my torque tubes so they were very close to the
bearing.  When I moved the aileron the bearing bracket moved in and out a little.
The aileron torque tub does not pivot it travels in an arc that produces some side
movement.

Jim

--
// James F. Agnew