Re: REFLECTOR: Bounce from Nate Calvin

I just took my drawing to a machine shop a few minutes ago, he'll have 4
made up by the end of next week for me.  Cost is $17.50 or so for
material and labor.  Of course, it should be less if they were made a
hundred or so at a time!  I believe Velocity is working on some kind of
permanent fix themselves, although I don't know if they think the
aileron bearings and rear control arm support bearing are fine as-is.
They probably are, but I want something better myself.

The design I came up is made out of 1/4" 6061-T6, and will also retain
the inner race in case of failure there..  If anyone wants a picture,
send me an email...  but I'm not going to post any drawings until I
mount one up myself and know it works! (then I'll post a picture...)

-john r.