REFLECTOR: build time RG

    Just out of curiosity. I just finished in roughly 90 hrs, all bulkheads and installation of them, nose gear doors, and wire ducts.. Am beginning hard point installations in keel and for hydraulic actuators under keel (3) for RG.. About how long did it take most of you guys to get from this stage to gear done and cycling perfectly in hours of work? I'm just curious. I'm figuring two months at 40 hrs per week. Sound about right? My plan is to be done with gear before may and putting the top on this summer. If that is reasonably possible. Just sent off for the prewire hydraulic kit too.

B. David Cowan

RG Elite..