Most Radio Shack do carry RG-58 C/U and some even carry the 'mini' RG-8. Like
on person wrote....make sure you get the connectors made for the coax used!
trying to make RG-59 coax connectors work on RG-58 is like using #5 nuts on a
#4-40 stud!
It may look like it'll be OK, but just wait a year or two!

Safe and Speedy Construction!

Martin H.
Hadley Aircraft Services

BTW: I stock and sell only the materials I would (and do)! personally use in
an aircraft. I don't carry a large selection because a large selection is not
all that necessary! Less confusion for you, less inventory for me! Tools,
Terminals, wire, coax, coax connectors, tywraps, ty downs, lacing cord,
circuit breakers, switches, etc.!