Re: REFLECTOR: Bearing AD

  I think it was Jim Agnew who first suggested this:
   I haven't had a chance to look at my setup (original) but I thought I
would use a single wide area washer. It would have 3/4" bore plus a bit for
shaft clearance and would extend far enough beyond the bearing flange so I
could secure it with three or four bolts around the bearing perimeter and
through the bracket.
  If nothing is available from the hardware store I would cut a disk from
3/32 or 1/8" aluminum with a hole cutter then bore it out. Laying up a
fiberglass retainer is another possibility. I'll probably do this to both
ends.    -Bill

prototype 'Super' Chipmunk N18EF
Velocity Classic RG N6098S in the works