[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: REFLECTOR: scat tubing

On Tue, 26 Jan 1999 10:03:55 -0500 "Bob Kuc" <kucb@ix.netcom.com> writes:
>I am trying to find scat tubing.  A few local auto shops that I had a 
>chance to visit this past weekend, do not know what "scat" tubes are.  
>they keep sending me to the preheater tubes.  What does scat tubing 
>look like.  It is the plastic wrapped around wire like flexible 
>heating ducts used for clothes dryers or is it like the expandable 
>metal tubes?  Where can this stuff be bought?
>Bob Kuc
>173 FGE

SCAT ducting is catalogued on page 117 of the current Spruce book., along
with all the others.

Lloyd L Garner, PE    173 Elite RG    DMO333  
Retired MDC Fighter Engineer and
1952 Parks College Grad