REFLECTOR: DPS INSTRUMENTS

I have a DPS Mini Fuel Watch fuel flow meter and Totalizer in my velocity.
The other day it stoped indicating the fuel flow rate. It indicates .0 gph.
 On startup it runs through the test mode properly, but it doesn't indicate
the fuel flow and doesn't change the fuel used. The display indicates only
the fuel that I input but doesn't subtract any fuel used. Does anyone have
any idea as to what is wrong? Does anyone have a current phone number from
the company or know what happened to them? The phone numbers that I tried
to no avail are:714-984-0830, 909 606 0403, 904 984 0830, 909 984 0830