REFLECTOR: Triax--too dry?

I just finished the center-section-spar-to-gear-bulkhead layups (the
long triax layups) and am not certain whether they are too dry or OK as
is.

I did all the layups while wet, 2 plys at a time on plastic first then
applied them. They seemed good and wet before applying.

When I applied the peel-ply there was not alot of resin to soak up. I
did apply extra resin as a safety measure at the spar-firewall junction.
This area is a consistent dark brown while the rest of the layup is more
of a golden color.

I do not have anyone that I know of nearby (Philadelphia, PA) to compare
to. Any help out there?

Thanks,
Jack Reeder
SERG