[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: REFLECTOR: scat tubing

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Kuc <kucb@ix.netcom.com>
To: reflector@awpi.com <reflector@awpi.com>
Date: Tuesday, January 26, 1999 9:12 AM
Subject: REFLECTOR: scat tubing

I am trying to find scat tubing.  A few local auto shops that I had a chance to visit this past weekend, do not know what "scat" tubes are.  they keep sending me to the preheater tubes.  What does scat tubing look like.  It is the plastic wrapped around wire like flexible heating ducts used for clothes dryers or is it like the expandable metal tubes?  Where can this stuff be bought?
Bob Kuc
173 FGE
I bought some at Univar in Denver.
Milton Mersky