Re: REFLECTOR: Standard Stake Upper surface?

Simon Aegerter wrote:

> But in the real world I have to tell you: it may be a bad
> part that somehow slipped through. Call Scott!

Bill,

Your problem with the strake is the first one of its type I've heard about.

It could easily be a delamination. Have you tried tapping around the area with
a quarter? If it sounds different in the affected area, it's delaminated. If
it's not delaminated, it's possible you might be able to heat it and force it
back into the proper contour. But you shouldn't have to.

I agree with Simon.
This is a parts problem, and you should talk to Velocity about it.

Best,
Dave Black
SW RG TopDoor