Re: REFLECTOR: scat tubing

Simon Aegerter wrote:

> >Actually, I find AS has generally the best pricing, and since and their
> >service has been fine
>
> Al,
>
> I trust your word, but let me tell you: if that's your experience, you
> missed out on some pretty interesting adventures. I don't intend to write a
> novel here. We'll talk about it over the next glass of wine.
>
> In the meantime: keep ordering from AS. I don't want to be the only one
> telling stories. <g>
>
> Best
> Simon

Al,

Price is not the only consideration.

My experiences with Spruce generally parallel Simon's. Spruce frequently
supplies parts in under ten days. But often, a part is incorrect, or is put on
indefinite back order. The problem has proven so pervasive I put Spruce on my
"Call only as last resort" list.

Say "No" to Spruce. Vote Wicks!

(Your mileage may vary)
Dave Black