Re: REFLECTOR: scat tubing

FWIW,
Racer's Wholesale 800 866-7223  Sells silicone and Neoprene high temperature
duct ( scat tubing) They sell 10 or 11 foot sections for $35 1 inch, to 75 $
4 inch.

For smaller quantities Mcmaster Carr has fire sleeve and scat tubing  on
hand  although not blessed with pma 's.The specs seem comparable to the
expensive stuff. I have a request  for their catalog in the mill but my last
order was at the counter. There should be a phone number in larger city
phone books. Someone put me onto them with a letter to the reflector about
fire sleeve. Maybe they could provide an 800 number. They are a national
distributor like Grainger and MSC.
Wayne Owens