REFLECTOR: As seen in AVweb:

(Not the most authoritative accident report I've seen...)

ALUMINUM 1, COMPOSITE 0
We don't have a wealth of information, but boy, do we have pictures of a
Velocity's close encounter with a Cessna 340.  An alert AVweb reader,
camera at the ready, snapped us some shots showing the aftermath of a
really bad landing at San Diego's Montgomery Field last week.  As you
can see in AVweb's Newswire, the Cessna suffered a bit of nose damage
and will live to fly another day.  The Velocity lost the fight and will
need quite a bit of recuperation.

http://www.avweb.com/newswire/news9904.html#7