Re: REFLECTOR: Propellers and prop extensions

Brian K. Michalk wrote:

> Excellent info.
>
> At least with the Franklin's six cylinders, this isn't as much of
> a problem.  I think this is why IVO/Franklin combinations seem
> to work.

"Seem to work" is based on a few that have gotten to aprox. a few
hundred hours.  The rest of them have either come apart or started to
before that.   We need many cases of several thousand hours to say that
they "seem to work".

Props are more important than engines because if you are left with only
one blade you may lose your engine or lose both aileron and rudder
controls from the movement.  In either case you lose the glider option.

The IVO has to have a 7" plate.  Then MAYBE it will work.

Alan