Re: REFLECTOR: Interiors

Kurt, I think you have seen my notes about the Chestnut Ridge seat foam and I
purchased surplus aircraft leather full hides (52-55 sq. ft each) for $100 each
from B&B Aircraft Supply.  It will take about 3 hides to do the Elite seats,
however, I would buy 4 to be sure.  The foam cost about $250 and a local boat seat
upholster is charging me $150 per seat to upholster them.

Jim

--
// James F. Agnew