REFLECTOR: High oil temps

After re-reading all of discussion's on oil cooler''s and lines I'm
still not sure if there is any one best way. Seems like going to the
5/8ths lines helps the most. Wondering if using 3/4" lines would help
any. I realize that the inlet and outlet connectors will be the limiting
factors in the flow of oil and  at some point bigger lines will not
help. I went to alot of time and work putting the oil cooler on the left
side in my 173 FG and would sure like to use it.

Bill Medsker