Re: REFLECTOR: Re: Reflector: Visqueen rolls.

I tried Saranwrap and didn't have any problems but I prefer Glad wrap
because it's thinner and will follow contours more easily. I generally use a
roller and tearing hasn't been a problem, even with heavy pressure.   -Bill

prototype 'Super' Chipmunk N18EF
Velocity Classic RG N6098S in the works