RE: REFLECTOR: Bulkhead Installation

I concur with David:
- put the layups on plastic, one layer at a time, and
- squeegee the heck out of them to remove excess epoxy, but
- don't tear or distort the fibers!
- let it start to get tacky
- lay it up on the vertical surface (an oxymoron?)
- babysit it!  keep pressing and smoothing by hand, until it wants to stay put
- (it won't want to stay put, but...) remove the plastic, put on peel-ply
- while doing other useful work to pass the time away, continue to squeegee
and
   stiple the layup until it stays in-place on its own accord, and excess
epoxy
   is into the peel-ply
- go eat dinner
- come back and stiple some more before bedtime
- go to bed
- look at it next morning; by golly, it worked!!!

I never needed to "clamp" any layup, even vertical.

    Pete Beaty