Re: REFLECTOR: Re: Main Gear Position Switches

Simon,

One of those quirky English language punctuation things. Had the phrase "Up
and Locked" been out of quotation marks, then the words could have been taken
literally. I used the quotation marks because in aviation terminology when
retractable landing gear is fully retracted and 'safe' for cruise configured
flight, it is termed to be "Up and Locked".

Sorry for any confusion that my wording and punctuation may have cause to
anyone. In retrospect, I should not have enclosed the phrase "Down and Locked"
in quotation marks.....I meant that words literally!

Thanks for bringing that to my attention, Simon.

As Always..Safe and Speedy Construction!

Martin