Re: REFLECTOR: Gear Up Microswitch

I also employed two, mounted on the inboard side of the wheel housing
"igloo" where it intersects the leg housing. I fabricated a cushioned stop
across that point which positions the gear and provides a mounting surface
for each switch. The switches are dust and water proof, and the leads are
potted in alphapoxy/ microglass.    -Bill

prototype 'Super' Chipmunk N18EF
Velocity Classic RG N6098S in the works