RE: REFLECTOR: Gear Up Microswitch

Dave, the instructions for the new RG control box option are really well
done.  They are very explicit about the placement of each switch.

The main gear up switch is mounted on the inside (bottom) of the pilot side
arm about half way down.  It is on a small aluminum right angle bracket that
allows the switch to be touched by the other arm just as the wheels reach
the top of their travel.

It has been a couple of months now since I installed mine, so I don't
remember the exact measurements.

Bill Schweitzer
std RGE
San Jose, Ca