REFLECTOR: bearing AD

I assume that everyone is getting the factory's AD on the torque bearing.
My question is, does anyone have any suggestions as to the simplest way
to get to the screws. My plane is an RG with that portion of the plane in
essentially flying configuration with the panel and all of the wiring in
place.

Unless someone has a better suggestion, I plan to remove the stick and
try to get to the screws with a long screwdriver through the stick hole.

Don Royer 173 RGE