Re: REFLECTOR: Triax

I peel-ply in places where another lay up is to be done after curing.
However, one reservation I have about peel-plying everything where you
don't have to is that visual inspection for delamination/air bubbles is
easier without the peel-ply both before and after taking off the peel-ply
especially with hardener that has become dark and in layups where you
cannot shine a light through. I am paranoid enough to feel that I may be
hiding mistakes behind that nice peel-ply finish. Your mileage may vary.

Venky