[Fwd: REFLECTOR: Ducts and water cooling]

Hold on David,
 Never mind that request to re-send... I found the post as a seperate
email with o sender or subject.  I've seen that happens from other folks
if using netscape 1.0 or 2.0, 3.0 beta (not 3.0 gold).  What's your
email pkg ?
Regards, Jeff

---- Begin included message ----
Hi David,
	please re-post the original msg...it did not get forwarded. Below is
what I got, it ends at 'forwarded message'
Thanks, Jeff Barnes XL-RG

---- End included message ----