Re: REFLECTOR: duct installation

David,
I have my Subaru SVX engine mounted and had some interesting experiences
sizing the radiator. The most practical way is to use a large truck radiator
and run the engine full power on a test stand, cover more and more of the
core while monitoring temperature  until it starts to loose control , stop
and take a measurement. of volume and square area. I now have some
interesting ratios of power Vs volume of radiator to work with. I compared
with several other similar HP auto engine users and it seems to work.
My conclusion was there may not be enough room in the front for the required
radiator volume  and especially the 7 to 11 degree tapered duct work
required.
Call me sometime.
Wayne Owens
770 333-1578