Re: REFLECTOR: Re: Internet Message Header

>> Guess I'm not the only one who would like to know which these "several
>>others"  are!
>>
> > Best
>>  Simon

>I seem to remember two, one on either end of the control tube. I'm not where
>my parts are right now, so I'll defer ...

I think that there is another similarly held bearing at the
aileron belcrank. If I'm not mistaken, that is the one Dale and I
saw, but we discussed changing this as a general way of
installing bearings when I mentioned that this was the way it
was done elsewhere on the plane.

Cheers,
David