REFLECTOR: That bearing

My local Velocity builders group got together yesterday for lunch.
We were talking about Simon's failure but could not determine
exactly where his failure occurred.  I am pretty sure I know
where it is now, so just to be sure, Joel Smith scanned in
a picture.

I labelled it where I think it failed.  This is also for those
of you who may not be able to picture the failure yet.  Hope
this helps:
<http://www.awpi.com/michalk/pics/velpic3.jpg>

--
Brian Michalk  <http://www.awpi.com/michalk>
musician, home-brewer, entrepenuer and SINGLE!