Re: REFLECTOR: front control bearing

Chuck,
I had the opportunity to inspect Simon's airplane along with a number of other
EZ-Squadron members. After much discussion, I agree with you and would reverse
the recommended position for that bearing. Another fix would be to replace
holding the bearing in place with the heads of two screws (limited surface and
holding ability) and make a pressure fit plate or even insert washers to
extend the surface contact. If both those actions were taken, I believe the
risk of the bearing slipping from the bracket would be eliminated.
Chuck Lehrer
LW RGE