Re: REFLECTOR: Velocitys aren't hard to land, but...

Greetings Simon,

	Thanks for your sharing of recent misfortune & tech info. Mostly
appreciate the fact you and family are still around to tell it.

	Hope the rebuilding goes well.

	Anyone in similar dire straits in/around Chicago can give me a call at
847 549-7765.

Best Regards and continued God's Blessings,
Jeff Barnes
XL-RG N411JB a-buildin'