RE: REFLECTOR: Order of build..

Benjamin, welcome to the club.

I've been watching the responses to your question.  Everyone is right, get
the firewall and landing gear (LG) bulkhead in first.  I found it very
beneficial to delay putting in the ducts until very late in the project.  To
that end I cut it into parts and only installed small pieces under the
bulkheads.  The long piece stayed out until I was ready to join the
fuselage.

Cut the duct into pieces by building 2" flanges at the cut points, the
overlapping parts of the flange stay on the long pieces so you can just lay
them on later.

Cut about 4" of the duct for under the canard bulkhead, a 4" piece under the
whale tail (keel), and a piece to go under the firewall and LG bulkhead.
These go in with the corresponding bulkheads.  You can then put brake lines
(I used AL tube), oil lines etc. into place without blindly snaking them
through the duct.

Bill Schweitzer
std RGE
San Jose, Ca