REFLECTOR: levels

The agrument about levels strikes me as an excellent example of the
precision vs accuracy problem. While a carefully used bubble level is
probably more precise in the sense that a smaller change can be detected,
the accuracy of a well calibrated electronic level is almost certainly
greater.

I think that one could make reasonable agruments on either side of the
question of which is more important in the construction of a Velocity,
accuracy or precision. Personally I wouldn't give up my electronic level.

Don Royer