REFLECTOR: Order of build..

    Anyone have any advice on order of building a SW RGE?   I.e.. when do I install the canard bulkhead.. ?
The pictures in the manual show the canard bulkhead in with the brake master cylinders in view while working on
the nose gear. I was thinking of doing the bulk of the nose gear doors and fitting the nose gear.. Then clecoing keel to
nose gear to floor.. Then putting in canard bulkhead while still doing keel work.. then moving to main gear work. I just don't
want to glass anything in to early..

B. David Cowan

SW RGE