REFLECTOR: Performance

One of these months I really will finish building my Velocity. As I hope to do
some long-distance flying, I keep wondering how it will perform at different
power settings. Has anyone made a performance chart similar to this one?

         % Power      Fuel Flow     Airspeed     Miles Per Gal     Range
         ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ      ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ     ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ     ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ     ŻŻŻŻŻ
            75%
            65%
            55%
            45%
            35%
            25%

While cruising at minimum power is not everyone's cup of tea, it should prove
quite efficient on an endurance and Miles Per Gallon basis. I've never seen
numbers of this sort for the Velocity, so I do not know if I am correct in
believing its range can be doubled (or more) by reducing power.

Since mine is a SW RG with Lycoming IO-360, I'd be most interested in those
numbers. But I'd appreciate seeing actual numbers for other Velocities as
well.

Thanks for your help,
Dave Black
SW RG TopDoor