REFLECTOR: From Simon

This email came from Simon, but was bounced because Majordomo didn't
have him in its list.

For those of you that don't know; this is Simon's first major cross
country in his spanking new Velocity.  Boy am I jealous.  I asked
him if he wanted to trade planes with me, but he declined.  I'd
give anything to have the problems he's having now.