Re: REFLECTOR: Empty Weight

I don't think you have a problem, but you will, as do many of us, have to add
weights in the front when you fly by yourself.  But, when you add a bunch of
fuel, it will shift a little forward since the tanks are mostly forward of the
CG.

What is true is that the MT prop requires a bit more forward ballast when you
fly by yourself.  As a reference, my wooden prop weighs just 17 pounds.

--
Bob Ginsberg

Big Ape Gym owner and manager
Personal Trainer - American Council on Exercise
Velocity N173 BG builder and pilot
Fuquay-Varina EMS - Intermediate and Board of Directors