REFLECTOR: Empty Weight

Today I have measured the empty weight of my Velocity.

The empty weight is about 1340 lb and the c.g. locates at 131.5" aft Datum.
The c.g. locates too much behind.

I don't know how my velocity becomes so tail heavy.
I have tried to follow the procedures in the manual and the video.

The engine is Lycoming IO-360 (200hp) and I've installed MT constant speed
propeller.
The weight of one wing with control surface is about 108 lb before painting.

I'm not sure if I can move the c.g. to the allowable range by putting the
ballast in the nose.

Could anybody please comment about this weight and balance problem?
I'll really appreciate your kind relpy.

Eung Tai Kim
South Korea
173 FGE