Re: REFLECTOR: Welcome to the Group!

David:

   When I was doing my bulkheads I too needed to straighten out the gear
bulkhead.  Here's what I did.
-Do the layup on oversized plastic as stated in the manual (to keep the mess
down).
-Place peel ply over the layup after you are sure you have all the bubbles
out.              -Place plastic over the peel ply.
-Place an oversized piece of plywood ( or similarly rigid material ) over the
whole  piece.
-Then weigh it down with landscaping bricks ( that's what I had around).

   The bulkhead came out flat, smooth, and bubble free. Worked for me!!   Good
luck
Kurt Winker
173 FGE
4.3L-V-6