Re: REFLECTOR: Which epoxy now?

Benjamin,

	Depends where you're working: got real good specs on (from) Aeropoxy,
but a knowledgable source (my instructor at SportAir composite class,
Jeff Russell of Aerocad & a velocity builder) said it was REAL sensitive
to humid conditions.
	BTW: Somewhere I've got an Excel spreadsheet from the Aeropoxy folks at
Oshkosh if anyone is interested.
--Jeff Barnes
XL-RG in womb