Re: REFLECTOR: archive address

> will someone please email me the velocity archive address, i have changed
> computers and lost the address, thank you, chris brock

<http://www.newaviation.com/archive/velocity/maillist.html>

I have lot's of archived emails that are not yet in the
above link.  I just need to get offa my behind and add them.

Along those lines, I'm looking for a volunteer to do some
HTML.  I think it would be very beneficial if we had a
library of pictures online.  People are starting to send in
pictures.  If we kept them well indexed, they would be much
more valuable.

--
Brian Michalk  <http://www.awpi.com/michalk>
musician, home-brewer, entrepenuer and SINGLE!