Re: REFLECTOR: Alternator?

Take a look at the following page;

http://www.nationalairparts.com/velocity.html

These alternators are not inexpensive but are real aircraft alternators.
Standard car alternators are wound the wrong direction and will tend to
throw the segments.  Not to mention the bearings, brushes, fans, diodes,
lack of an overvoltage relay, etc.  These are very small, light with very
high outputs.

Jim

--

// James F. Agnew