Re: REFLECTOR: Starter Update

I'm fairly new to the group and haven't started building yet, but went through
something which sounds suprisingly similar with Skytek a while back when looking
for a lightweight starter for my Cardinal.  I opted for the Electrosystems
application which was just as light and has performed flawlessly for the last
350+ hours.  Cranks my IO360 in near vapor lock conditions.  FWIW.

David

> From: "Brian K. Michalk" <michalk@awpi.com>
> Subject: REFLECTOR: Starter Update
> To: reflector@awpi.com
> Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 15:11:49 -0600 (CST)
>
> Sky tek just informed me that our new starters will be delayed
> another four to six weeks.
>
> Their guy who they had do the casting mold wanted to do their
> casting business.  When Sky Tek told him he was too expensive,
> he gave them a runaround on delivering the mold that he had
> developed for Sky Tek.  Sky Tek now has their mold and is
> taking it to their regular casting guy.
>
> I told them I wanted some starters ASAP, and was able to get
> my name on the top of their list.
>
> Hold in there guys, I'll have some starters soon.
>
> --
> Brian Michalk  <http://www.awpi.com/michalk>
> Life is what you make of it ... never wish you had done something.
> Aviator, experimental aircraft builder, motorcyclist, SCUBA diver
> musician, home-brewer, entrepenuer and SINGLE!

         _/_/_/  _/    _/  _/     _/    David Karas
        _/      _/    _/  _/_/   _/     Sun Microsystems
       _/_/_/  _/    _/  _/  _/ _/	Professional Services
          _/  _/    _/  _/   _/_/       1500 Salado Drive
     _/_/_/   _/_/_/   _/     _/        Mountain View, CA  94043
  					Phone: (650) 336-1566
M  I  C  R  O  S  Y  S  T  E  M  S    	Fax:   (650) 336-6451
					Pager voice: 888-397-8984
				        Email:david.karas@eng.sun.com
					Pagermail:3978984@skytel.com